In this episode, we interview Scott Durow (@ScottDurow) the creator of the Ribbon Workbench and Sparkle Xrm framework.
- The Birth of the Ribbon Workbench and it’s architecture
- Smart Buttons
- The most common reason why something doesn’t show in the Ribbon
- Why the Ribbon Workbench will die
- Why Scott got 200 support requests in a weekend
- All of Scott’s knowledge is in the Sparkle Xrm Framework. Use it!
- What Microsoft could do to make Dev’s lives easier
- Jonas is waiting for FetchXml to out maneuver SQL
- Scott defines his open source Ethos
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Jonas at email@example.com.