A few episodes ago we discussed personal mission statements. In this episode, Matthew Anderson talks about his personal mission statement and techniques he found to get to the why.
In this episode:
- Frying turkeys
- Personal mission statements revisited
- “Personal philosophy” vs. “mission statement”
- How do values fit in with mission statement?
- Detect vs. invent
- Bland and concrete mission statement
- Leaving room for new experiences in your concrete mission statement
- What has Matthew stopped doing in light of his mission statement?
- Is TSA Precheck productive?
- Franklin Covey mission statement builder: https://msb.franklincovey.com/
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Got feedback or suggestions for a future episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOS or Android.