This episode is sponsored by KingswaySoft.
This week is a “more” week, as we talk about Dynamics 365 charts–when you should use them, the easiest way to edit them, and what you need to know about UCI charts.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Benefits of using D365 charts
- When to use D365 charts instead of Power BI
- XrmToolBox Advanced Chart Editor
- Should you design charts as user charts or system charts?
- Web UI charts vs. Unified Client Interface (UCI) interactive charts
- Using the right chart type for the job
- Using FetchXML Builder with the Advanced Chart Editor
Links: Edit Charts in the XrmToolBox for Dynamics 365: https://crmchartguy.com/2017/06/10/edit-charts-in-the-xrmtoolbox-for-dynamics-365/