This episode is brought to you by KingswaySoft.
Nick and Colin are joined by special guest Eugene Van Staden. Eugene, Colin and Nick discuss building a set of ALM/DevOps tools for PowerApps Portals deployments. Learn about the importance of healthy ALM, the available open-source tools and the challenges of applying automated DevOps to Portal projects.
- Show Notes and Links:
- Eugene’s contact info: email@example.com
https://github.com/hmdvs – Eugene will eventually post some of his templates and companion app samples there.
- 2019 State of DevOps Report https://puppet.com/resources/whitepaper/state-of-devops-report
- Andrew Vogel’s tools: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Microsoft.Xrm.DevOps.Data.PowerShell/1.3.0
- Scott Durow’s Task Runner https://github.com/scottdurow/SparkleXrm/wiki/spkl
- Microsoft Doc’s Configuration Data Migration Tool https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/portals/migrate-portal-configuration
Music: www.purple-planet.comThis episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.