If you subscribe to CRM Audio, you may have noticed that we have been growing. In the past month we’ve added three new series to the feed:
- At Your Service with Shawn Tabor, Ivan Kurtev, and Scott LeFante
- Dynamice 365 Practice Podcast with Mark Smith
- Implement This with Britta Reckstad and Matthew C. Anderson
That means that every week we have three new episodes dealing with all aspects of working with Dynamics 365, and we have something for everybody, including developers, administrators, consultants users, and practice owners.
To help you find the content that you want to hear, we have introduced some new options for listening to CRM Audio.
- CRM Audio Radio provides a streaming feed of our episodes from the past three weeks. Fall behind and want to catch up, just tune in to CRM Audio Radio. Also available from the CRM Audio Facebook page. Just click the “use app” button.
- CRM Audio App for iOS and Android is the official mobile app for CRM Audio. Get notified when new episodes are published, tag your favorites, and even use it as your alarm clock to wake up to CRM Audio.
So whether you subscribe in your podcast app, listen on the website, use the CRM Audio app, or streaming radio, thank you for listening. Please give us your feedback with our CRM Audio Listener Survey.
Want to meet your favorite CRM Audio hosts? Join us at CRMUG Summit Nashville on Wednesday, October 11 at 1:45 PM for “Tipsters reach 1,000.” We will be recording a live episode of CRM Audio.