This episode is brought to you by KingswaySoft.
We are at Microsoft Ignite, and in this episode we are joined by Evan Chaki, Principal Program Manager with Microsoft. Evan and his team are responsible for Power Apps, designer experiences in Dynamics 365, ALM, solutions, and sharing.
We discuss the future of the maker experience in the Business Applications platform, including details on what it means that Flow and canvas PowerApps can be included in Dynamics 365 solutions:
- Handling Flow and PowerApp dependencies in D365 solutions
- Should makers configure from app modules or solutions?
- Should Dynamics 365 users replace existing workflows with Microsoft Flow?
- Changes to the view and form builders
- Controlling citizen developers
- How Dynamics 365 will help makers create better solutions