Microsoft recently announced a major shift in the way that updates to Dynamics 365 and new features are deployed to existing environments. In this episode (brought to you by Maplytics by Inogic), we discuss the ramifications of this change and what you need to know about it as you plan your updates.
Topics in this episode:
- No more customer driven updates
- Who needs advanced find?
- Icons for app modules in sitemap
- Creating SVG the right way
- ISV competency for partners
- The mystery of the disappearing sitemap settings link
- Business Applications Platform summit update
- Update for Universal Resource Scheduling
Modernizing the way we update Dynamics 365
Inkscape–scale/redraw your SVG
ISV partner competency