This episode is brought to you by Ingenius.
It’s summer in North America, but things aren’t slowing down. We talk about some of the recent news for the Business Application Platform:
- July updates to the unified interface, including Advanced Find
- Migrating personal views between D365 environments
- Do most users really use Advanced Find?
- Should new deployments use UCI or web UI?
- New admin and data read audit features in Dynamics 365
- Using Microsoft Flow to notify you when your Dynamics 365 version changes
- Scheduling reports
- Updating data directly from Excel
Links discussed in this episode
- Enable and use activity logging: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/admin/enable-use-comprehensive-auditing
- Bob Guidinger’s version checker for Dynamics 365: https://bguidinger.com/blog/version-checker-for-dynamics-365
- Work with data in the Common Data Service using the Excel Add-in: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/cds-for-apps-excel-importexport/