- What is Internet of Things (IoT)?
- What is Connected Field Service?
- How to introduce IoT to an organization where there is none currently. D365 connected field service is only half the equation.
- What are the major barriers to entry and what do you think will allow orgs to overcome them?
- What are the opportunities in the future for Connected Field Service?
- How is Microsoft’s approach to connected field service different than other platforms?
- The value of universal resource scheduling
- Manufacturing, service providers, and internal asset management
- The ROI of connected field service
- Connected field service security
- IoT alerts
- Ben’s predictions for the future of connected field service
In the DivaTime segment, Sarah Jelinek talks about Automatic Record Creation and Update rules, which can automate your case creation for Dynamics 365
- Ben Vollmer LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benvollmer/
- Tipster’s guide to Connected Field Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyT_lff_cc&feature=youtu.be
- Field Service overview with Kyle Hall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaQnmFRnFY&feature=youtu.be
- Dynamics 365 Hands On Lab: aka.ms/D365IoT