In this episode (brought to you by D365UG), we interview Clement Olivier (@Clement0livier stuffandtacos) and Gus Gonzalez (@GusGonzalez2 elev8solutions.com), the creators of the Business Process Flow Manager XrmToolBox.
- How bacon/pancakes and complaining gives birth to XTB plugins
- Gus pleads for someone to listen and create a tool for him.
- How long does it take to make an XTB plugin?
- The coolest animated gif of any XTB Plugin!
- XrmToolBox School (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Pd0TO9GnXhGdFwVRb1wfYRGuS4CVmcA)
- XrmToolBox Plugin Report (https://www.xrmtoolbox.com/report/)
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the XrmToolbox at https://www.xrmtoolbox.com and install the Business Process Flow Manager plugins from the plugin store!