This episode (brought to you by Mapltyics by Inogic) was born from a GitHub issue posted by our guest Marc Schweigert from Microsoft, on potentially renaming the XrmToolBox to something that is more CDS PowerPlatform friendly.
Marc’s career progression from developer to sales
– Marc’s favorite tools
– How Microsoft’s focus on open APIs allows for tools
– Marc’s perfect world and what we would do to it (Deep Thought quote by Jack Handy)
Link to the GitHub issue that started it all: MscrmTools/XrmToolBox: Issue #833
Got questions or a suggestion for a future episode? Email Daryl and Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the XrmToolBox from https://www.xrmtoolbox.com
- XrmToolCast (Twitter): @xrmtoolcast
- Marc Schweigert (Twtter): @devkeydet
- Marc Schweigert: https://www.linkedin.com/in/devkeydet/
- Daryl LaBar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryllabar/
- Jonas Rapp: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rappen/