This is the first episode of our podcast dedicated to the XrmToolBox, the ultimate set of tools for Dynamics 365, with Business Applications MVP’s Daryl LaBar, Jonas Rapp, and Tanguy Touzard, the creator of the XrmToolBox. This episode is brought to you by D365UG/CRMUG.
- History of the XrmToolBox
- Daryl and Jonas’ experience creating tools for the XrmToolBox
- Benefit to Microsoft partners of their employees contributing to the XrmToolBox
- How the XrmToolBox helps lazy developers
- How people use (or misuse) the tools
- The XrmToolBox community
- Technical debt
- Future of the XrmToolBox
- XrmToolCast Twitter: https://twitter.com/XrmToolCast
- XrmToolBox: https://www.xrmtoolbox.com/
- Tanguy Touzard: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanguytouzard/
- Daryl LaBar: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryllabar/
- Jonas Rapp: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rappen/
Got feedback or suggestions for a future episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOS or Android.