In this episode, we interview the Xrm Wizard himself, Magnus Sørensen (@XrmWizard) the keeper and maintainer of Delegate A/S’s Open Source tools.
This episode is brought to you by D365UG.
- How to register your plugins and plugin steps via fluent based code.
- How to include workflow and view state in your CRM solution Deployments
- Using Fiddler to do your client side dev work.
- Why using Typescript allows you to “Write it, and it just works”
- How to query Crm client side using a strongly typed querying methodology
- How to get all your developers “on the bus”?
Got questions? Have your own tool you’d like to share? Have a suggestion for a future episode? Contact Daryl and Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org.