- The CRMRESTBuilder (https://github.com/jlattimer/CRMRESTBuilder)
- CRMCodeEditor and Daryl’s Confusion with a similar XrmToolBox tool (https://github.com/jlattimer/CRMCodeEditor)
- The pleathera of Workflow Utilities Jason has made for both Devs and Non-Devs (https://github.com/jlattimer/CRM-DateTime-Workflow-Utilities, https://github.com/jlattimer/CRM-String-Workflow-Utilities, https://github.com/jlattimer/CRM-Numeric-Workflow-Utilities, https://github.com/jlattimer/CRM-Note-Workflow-Utilities, https://github.com/jlattimer/CRM-Email-Workflow-Utilities)
- Logging assistance for AppInsights in D365 using both JS (https://github.com/jlattimer/D365AppInsights.Js) and C# (https://github.com/jlattimer/D365AppInsights) and Jason’s inability to remember it, even though he just spoke on it 3 days ago
- Deprecation of the D365DeveloperExtensions? (https://github.com/jlattimer/D365DeveloperExtensions)
Got feedback or suggestions for a future episode? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOS or Android.