In this episode (sponsored by Ingenius), Neil and Dermot discuss the role of the ScrumMaster in a Dynamics 365 project.
- A servant leader
- Is the Scrum Master a project manager?
- The role of the Scrum Master in sprint events
- The three questions a Scrum Master asks during daily standup
- Project planning
- Reviews and retrospectives
- Do Dynamics ScrumMasters need to by D365 certified?
- Can Scrum Masters have other project roles?
- Characteristics of a good ScrumMaster
- Techniques that a Scrum Master should know
- Can a client provide their own Scrum Master?
Remember to download the Scrum Terms Worksheet for a handy guide to all the Scrum terms you hear in this episode.
Want to learn more about using Scrum with Dynamics? check out https://crm.audio/scrumdynamics/ for additional resources and a 26% discount on Neil’s Scrum Dynamics course.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.