Welcome to episode three of Scrum Dynamics, the podcast series for Microsoft Dynamics 365 practitioners who want to use the Scrum framework for agile projects.
This episode is sponsored by Maplytics by Inogic.
In this episode, Neil Benson introduces the role of the Product Owner in Dynamics 365 projects, including:
- The primary responsibility of the Product Owner
- Five ways the Product Owner manages the Product Backlog
- Characteristics of great Product Owners
- How a Product Owner spends their time
- How to use Proxy Product Owners
- Top ten tips for Product Owners
- Where do Product Owners come from?
Remember to download the Scrum Terms Worksheet for a handy guide to all the Scrum terms you hear in this episode.
Want to learn more about using Scrum with Dynamics? check out https://crm.audio/scrumdynamics/ for additional resources and a 26% discount on Neil’s Scrum Dynamics course.