Scrum Dynamics episode 10 focuses on the product backlog in a Dynamics 365 project. Thanks to our sponsor InGenius. Host Neil Benson compares the to-do list on his 100-year old house to the product backlog and goes on to describe:
- Using epics to capture your project scope
- Getting your product backlog started
- Estimating backlog items using story points and not t-shirt sizes or ideal days
- User stories, spikes, chores and bugs
- The product backlog in sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Refining the product backlog in storytime workshops
- Managing the backlog in Atlassian JIRA or Visual Studio Team Services.