This is the Power Platform Daily Brief for September 16, 2019. This episode is brought to you by Maplytics by Inogic.
Topics and links for today’s daily brief:
- Charles Lamanna announces the winners of the TDGi Hack for Good. https://youtu.be/FTbvjwLgTCQ
- Watch the 2019 Virtual Flow Conference on demand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvCcnlw6tjs
- Register for the October 10 wave 2 virtual launch event https://info.microsoft.com/Microsoft-Business-Applications-virtual-launch-event-October-2019_Registration.html?ocid=AID2450874_QSG_BLOG_356824
- App Checker now includes performance optimization tips: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/app-checker-now-includes-performance-optimization-tips/
- PCF Controls now work in canvas apps https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-experimental-release-of-the-powerapps-component-framework-for-canvas-apps/
- Custom connectors now are supported in solutions. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/custom-connectors-now-available-in-solutions-preview/
Plus, Joel is preparing for the PowerPlatform 24, D365UG summit, and other conferences. He shares his process for how to prepare to deliver a conference presentation.
Music: www.purple-planet.comThis episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.