This is the Power Platform Daily Brief for May 27 (brought to you by Mscrm-addons). Happy Memorial Day if you are in the US.
In today’s daily brief:
- Enhancements to the modern solutions experience https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/alm-at-scale-new-features-and-automation-capabilities/
- Add Existing Canvas Apps and Flows to solutions
- Managed solutions and PowerApps
- Using deployment automation and source control with PowerApps and Flow
- More information about Dual Write https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/april19/cdm-data-integration/dual-write-link-common-data-service-apps
- The future of PSA https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/dynamics365/bdm/2019/05/22/the-future-of-dynamics-365-for-project-service-automation-psa/
- Why you should use the new view designer
What you need to know about solution limitations in the modern solution experience https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/use-solution-explorer#known-limitations
Have any feedback or suggestions for future episodes? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
music: www.purple-planet.comThis episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.