This episode is brought to you by Inogic and their new Kanban Board for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
James Phillips recently wrote a blog post “Our commitment to customers to help ensure business continuity” where he detailed plans to delay mandatory end of support and deprecation deadlines to remove pressure from customers and partners during this stressful time. 2020 Wave 1 will still be released in April, but mandatory updates will be delayed until May or June. Team member license enforcement is delayed until September, and deprecation of classic UI is delayed until late autumn US.
Joel Lindstrom, George Doubinski, and Shawn Tabor discuss these delays and what they mean to you, as well as the following topics:
- Virtual MVP summit update
- Goodbye Outlook client (again) and parity with App for Outlook
- Remote assist and remote assit guides
- Backup and restore (as long as you don’t use SalesForce)
- Component libraries
- PCF controls vs components
- Salesforce discontinues data recovery services: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000322731&type=1&mode=1&language=en_US
- Revamping the date picker: https://thepoweraddict.com/revamping-the-date-picker-control-v2/