This is the Power Platform Daily Brief for Friday, March 29, 2019. This episode is brought to you by D365UG.
- Live report from eXtremeD365 in Amsterdam with Lucy Muscat
- New collaboration between Adobe, Microsoft, and LinkedIn to accelerate account-based marketing for our joint customers” <https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/blog/linkedin-news/2019/adobe–microsoft–and-linkedin-join-forces-to-accelerate-account>
- And the New York Times on Wednesday had a very good write up of the collaboration between Adobe and Microsoft and LinkedIn and did a good job of breaking down what this means for Salesforce competition https://nyti.ms/2TwwkKN
- Another big announcement from the Adobe conference; Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce new Open Data Initiative details. https://news.microsoft.com/2019/03/27/adobe-microsoft-and-sap-announce-new-open-data-initiative-details/
- And big news for the CRM Audio Network!
Got any feedback or suggestions for future episodes? Email them to us at email@example.com.
Music: https://www.purple-planet.comThis episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.