This is the Power Platform Daily Brief for May 20, 2019 (brought to you by Maplytics by Inogic).
In today’s daily brief:
- AAD Group based security is available today for Dynamics 365 and CDS
- What to do if your AAD group members get an error the first time they try to use a model-driven app
- Find publicly available PowerApps Controls at https://pcf.gallery/
- Get Guido’s great weekly summary of blogs, videos and podcasts at https://www.dynamicsweekly.com/
- You can now import PowerApps components from other apps: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/import-components-from-cloud-apps/
Got any questions or suggestions for future episodes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music: www.purple-planet.comThis episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.