In this episode (brought to you by Mscrm-Addons.com), Ulrik Carlsson talks about changes to the experience of embedding Power BI in Dynamcis 365 and what is new in the April 2019 update for Power BI Desktop.
Discussed in this episode:
- Changes to embedded experience
- Making your embedded reports visually match d365
- Licensing implications
- Security implications
- Embedded reports and change management
- April updates for Power BI Desktop
- Updates to PowerApps visuals
- Automatically refreshing the data set
- Key influencer visuals
- Data Flows are leaving preview
- Pervasive artificial intelligence
Ulrik’s blog about embedding Power BI visuals the right way:
Got any questions for the chart guy? Send them to email@example.com.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.