In this episode (sponsored by Kingswaysoft), we discuss the acquisition of LinkedIn by Microsoft, and what it means to Dynamics CRM. We also dig into the deprecated feature list. Should you freak out?
Other topics in this episode:
- Taking Uber and crossing the street in Bangalor
- CRM Online portals vs ADX studio v.7
- Machine learning, and why does Amazon want Joel to buy a vacuum cleaner?
- Tasks.office.com and Office 365 groups
- What’s in George Doubinski’s coloring book?
Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.