In this episode we dig deep into the Dynamics CRM Spring Release Preview Guide:
- Project Service is a big deal. The spring release includes what a professional services company needs to sell and deliver project service.
- Portals are here. This release includes options for Customer Service, Employee Self Service, Community, and Partner portals. How is George differentiating his WordPress portal from the new standard portal options?
- Customer field for everybody!
- And in case you forgot, the compatibility list is still here.
We also review some of the recent tips on crmtipoftheday.com. Some good ones this week.
Our special guest is Rhett Thompson. Along with his business partner Chad Ruff, Rhett has started a company called Kuvana. Kuvana is an amazing sales acceleration tool that will be extremely useful to almost any CRM user. Kuvana shows you metrics about how engaged the recipients of your one-on-one emails really are, such as did they really click your link, watch your video, or read your document. This brings the power of marketing automation tools to individual business email, directly from where you currently work.
- Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.