This episode is sponsored by KingswaySoft.
Happy 2016! In this episode Neil Benson joins us, and we discuss the features that were delayed in CRM 2016, and what that means. Neil says that it shows that the CRM product team is following an agile release methodology.
We also discuss:
- Is CRM Online storage expensive?
- Hidden “Easter Egg” gems in CRM 2016
- Can CRM Online OneNote integration work with SharePoint On Premise?
- What’s the big deal about using the same domain for ADFS and CRM 2016?
- How to check for corrupted downloads
- George’s favorite feature in Office 2016
- Tool of the week: Display Fusion
- George says “you’re not a real developer”
- How many time did the Hobbit see Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.