Thanks to our sponsors for sponsoring Dynamics 365 Practice Show
Please Subscribe, Comment and get in touch
For topic and guest suggestions, please use the following link: https://www.nz365guy.com/podcast
Full show notes available here
Skylar started her career as a Microsoft college-hire and went from not knowing what a CRM was, to serving as a trusted technical CRM resource to Fortune 500 companies within a matter of months. She then took a leap and went independent for some personal and professional exploration but couldn’t stay away from the Microsoft Cloud space.
Skylar helps clients get the most of their existing systems while translating functional requirements into technical solutions to streamline clients’ business processes and making digital transformation happen.
She’s worked with Dynamics CRM versions 4.0 through to 9.0.
In this Episode
- Role across Dynamics career
- Core Skills
- Solutions to gather requirements
- Support Engineer at Microsoft
- Outlook / Dynamics Support
- Coaches and Mentors
- Advice to grads considering a career in Dynamics
- Microsoft Business Applications
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss https://amzn.to/2IvfuqI
- Neil Parkhurst
Your Host is Mark Smith – nz365guy
Business Solutions MVP
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque