As the Founder and CEO of Digital Infusions, Scott is considered a leader in the areas of innovation and digital transformation.
Specializing in the use of emerging technologies to expedite business strategy, Scott draws from a unique blend of experience in business, technology and human behaviour.
His success is in large part thanks to the anchoring belief that despite the rapid explosion of technology, “going digital” remains a human process.
Scott’s “human-led” approach starts by developing a crisp, clean awareness of the outcomes and activities that matter most to the business and its people; this insight gives context to the specific behaviours that underpin success. These behaviours are then used to form the foundation of a strategy, that is scaled and amplified using emerging technology.
With clients across Australia and North America, Scott works across sectors such as Finance; Government; Technology; Telecommunications; Construction; Health; Professional Services; & Retail to name a few.
Aside from leading Digital Infusions, Scott is also a current recipient of Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional Award (MVP) and is a brand-new Dad.
In this Episode
- Can Digital Transformation help Microsoft partners win more business?
- Type of skills a partner needs if they want to engage customers in their Digital Transformation journey
- Training programs on Digital Transformation for partners
- Typical engagement types for Digital Transformation
- Key stakeholders that need to be involved for it to meet the objectives
- George Westerman | Principal Research Scientist with the MIT, said: “When digital transformation is done right, it’s like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, but when done wrong, all you have is a really fast caterpillar.”
- John Hagel III | Co-Chairman at Deloitte LLP Centre for the Edge leaders, he says “Most of the executives I talk to are still very much focused on digital largely as a way to do “more of the same,” just more efficiently, quickly, cost-effectively. But I don’t see a lot of evidence of fundamentally stepping back and rethinking, at a basic level, ‘What business are we really in?’”
- Recommended next steps for those wanting more from Digital Transformation
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink http://amzn.to/2qXdrHK
- The Innovator’s Method: Bringing the Lean Start-up into Your Organization by Nathan Furr & Jeff Dyer http://amzn.to/2D1eECN
- Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky & Braden Kowitz http://amzn.to/2mkshTg
- Digital Infusions: digitalinfusions.com
- iTunes https://itunes.apple.com
- Shazam https://www.shazam.com/gb/apps
- Wonder Weeks https://www.thewonderweeks.com/about-the-wonder-week-app/
Please Subscribe, Comment and get in touch
For topic and guest suggestions, please use the following link: https://www.nz365guy.com/podcast
Your Host is Mark Smith – nz365guy
Business Solutions MVP
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque