This episode is brought to you by Ingenius.
Full Show Notes: https://www.nz365guy.com/26
In This Episode
- Learning Resources at Microsoft and courses on offer
- Content updates and new courses
- Microsoft learning content evolution
- Learning content for 2019
- Websites to access for Microsoft Business Applications training
- Differences between learning resources
- Most commonly requested training
- Future changes for different training platforms
- Benefits to completing training
- Getting registered in the Dynamics Learning portal
- Measuring training satisfaction amongst partners
- Certification, new types of certification for 2019 and Professional Certification
Suzanne Putt, Microsoft Business Applications Readiness Program Manager, has have over 20 years in Readiness and Performance Consulting; deep knowledge of the CRM/ERP market, experience with a competitor as well as experience being a business decision maker. She ensures a basecamp of Dynamics 365 readiness for field and partners.
Learning Resources Mentioned
The Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) is now officially free. Partners still need to be registered in Partner Source. There are no change to the agreements, service plans or requirement to have an MPNID –https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/faq. In the coming months the intent is to move away from Partner Source into Partner Center which would further simplify the partner login experience and maintain the free access.
Visit the Dynamics Learning Portal or MPN [Launch Partner University] and stay up to date on Business Applications.
Find new release for Dynamics 365 for Field and Partners: October 2018 release notes
Find Dynamics 365 Workshops for Field and Partners: Workshops offers on the Dynamics Learning Portal
Find Dynamics 365 Readiness for Partner: Learning Paths on the Dynamics Learning Portal
Find Dynamics 365 Readiness for Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training
New Exam certifications:
MB2-719 Dynamics 365 for Marketing – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-mb2-719.aspx
Coming soon! MB6-898 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Earn your MCSA or MCSE by taking a series of Certifications
Find Dynamics 365 Readiness for Competency: Competency Partners
Find Dynamics 365 Readiness for Customers: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training
Find Documentation: Docs.microsoft.com
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque