In this new series, Mark Smith interviews seasoned professionals in the Dynamics 365 Partner community to focus on the ingredients of running a successful Dynamics 365 practice.
Guus Krabbenborg is a seasoned professional who works with Microsoft partners to drive success, he has:
- Over 30 years experience in this business and over 15 years in Microsoft Dynamics
- Deep understanding of the marketing, sales, delivery and support of ERP and CRM solutions
- Good knowledge of Dynamics AX, CRM, NAV and Dynamics 365
- Strong ‘out-of-the-box-thinking’ capabilities
- Business trainer/coach in different cultures, delivering in the Dutch, English and German languages
Resources Mentioned by Guus Krabbenborg
- QBS – http://www.qbsgroup.com
- Become a QBS Partner – http://www.qbsgroup.com/gl/become-a-partner.aspx
- Partner2Partner – http://www.dynasource.com website for Partner2Partner cooperation. Can help partners find the Microsoft skills and capacities that they are missing to win (additional) deals. But also, to offer their own superfluous skills and capacities to other partners to maintain an elevated level of billability.
Consumption Economics: The New Rules of Tech
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/guuskrabbenborg/
- Vlog – http://www.qbsgroup.com/gl/all-you-need-to-know-from-microsoft-inspire-2017.aspx
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GuusKrab
Please Subscribe, comment and get in touch.
Send suggestions for topics and guests.
Your Host is Mark Smith – nz365guy
Business Solutions MVP
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts.