We have had some time to absorb what we learned from the Dynamics 365 July release briefing, and this week we dig deeper:
- Is the next release really the biggest release of CRM ever?
- Deprecated features in the next release of Dynamics 365–what does “deprecated” really mean, and how should you plan for it?
- Joel’s campaign to save the dialogs
- Microsoft Inspire 2017. Watch the keynote address here
- Joel’s favorite new feature that nobody is talking about
- Attachment storage in Dynamics 365 and search
- Is telling people that their business stinks an effective marketing strategy?