This episode is brought to you by DocumentsCorePack from mscrm-addons.com.
It’s the holidays, and at CRM Audio we are taking some time off, but while we are gone we wanted to revisit some of our best episodes from 2018.
In this episode, we were joined by Shilpa Sinha, Microsoft Principal Program Manager for Microsoft Business Applications and Srihari Srinivasa, Microsoft Product Manager for Outlook integration.
From Business Apps Summit:
Topics discussed with Shilpa:
- Hybrid experience for Unified Interface power users
- Advanced find
- Bulk edit
- Hybrid and side-by-side experience
- Opting out of hybrid experience
- Should new deployments roll out Classic UI or Unified Interface
- Is Classic UI being deprecated?
Topics discussed with Srihari:
- App for Outlook roadmap
- Configuring the Outlook app on version 9
- Delegate tracking on version 9
- Changing the category name and color for the category based tracking
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOSor Android.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.