This episode is brought to you by KingswaySoft.
When integrating data with Dynamics 365 and other business applications, your integration methods and design choices can have a significant impact on your system performance.
In this episode, Stephan Smith and Joel Lindstrom talk with Tim Huemmer about integration performance best practices. Tim is a Development Principal focused on integrations, and has ten years of Dynamics 365 integration experience.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Integration approaches
- How integration has changed over the years
- Cloud integrations vs on premise
- Integration performance
- Batch vs. near real-time
- Common integration misconceptions
- Common integration mistakes
- Managing expectations for users
- Revisiting old integrations
- Virtual entities
- Assessing performance impact of integrations and other system processes
- Designing integrations with future change in mind
- Data quality
- Pre-integration best practices
- Integration and migration unit testing
- Asking why
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOSor Android.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.