In this episode (brought to you by Kingswaysoft) we are joined with a large group of Business Applications MVP’s (and one Microsoftie):
- George Doubinski
- Joel Lindstrom
- Steve Mordue
- Daryl LaBar
- Scott Sewell
- Stephan Smith
- Ulrik Carlsson
We welcome Stephan to the MVP family as one of May’s newly awarded MVP’s.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Should we still be using virtual entities
- PowerApps Components: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/create-component
- PowerApps Control Framework
- BAD Masterclass: https://crmtipoftheday.com/masterclass/
- PowerControls vs web resources
- Changes to AppSource and revenue sharing for ISV’s https://stevemordue.com/microsoft-steps-up-to-salesforces-appexchange/
- What does it mean that Power Platform connectors are going open source?
- Flow is the gateway drug to the Power Platform
- Moving Flows and Canvas Apps
- Data Flows in Power BI
Got any feedback or suggestions for a future episode? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.