Happy New Year!
This is our final “best of 2018” episode, and today we present our top episode of 2018. In CRM Audio 78, Charles Lamanna, General Manager for the Microsoft Business Applications Platform, answered our questions about what D365, PowerApps, and Flow coming together with the Common Data Service really means.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What does the new release of CDS mean for Dynamics 365 customers?
- What does the new release of CDS mean for PowerApps users?
- How does the new release simplify integration with Finance and Operations?
- Will ISV’s be able to extend the integration templates?
- How does PowerQuery fit in?
- Does CDS fulfill the vision of “naked XRM?”
- How does the CDS/Power Apps/Dynamics convergence account for security?
- How should customers decide if an app scenario is model-driven or canvas?
Get in touch with Charles