This episode is brought to you by Resco.
It’s the holiday season, and at CRM Audio we are running some of our best episodes of 2018.
In this episode of At Your Service from January, Shawn and Scott talked about what you need to know about customer service, and Sarah Jelinek got very excited about editable grids.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What are the major areas within Customer Service for Dynamics 365?
- How do you provide service to your clients?…what type of company you are, how you deliver and measure successful customer service.
- Customer Service implementations are rarely ever only supported by Dynamics 365. Commonly, there are integration points for telephony, ERP and other backoffice systems
- Marketing plays a big role in how you manage customer service. Often, cases can be converted into opportunities for the sales team to manage through to an order.
- Where are your CS resources? Distributed CS teams can be the subject of international laws and regulations from country to country. Additionally, they may leverage differentiated technologies (WeChat in China, Skype for Business in US) to engage their customers.
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe to the CRM Audio network of podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Player.FM, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Stitcher, or YouTube. You can also listen via our app on iOS or Android.This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC.