This episode is sponsored by KingswaySoft.
This week, Shawn and Scott fight through illness, technology issues, scheduling conflicts and more to bring you a new episode of At Your Service! This week we begin our “What you need to know” series on Customer Service. Also, announcements regarding our involvement in the Field Services/Project Service Automation SIG with CRMUG!
Our hosts also discuss:
- What are the major areas within Customer Service for Dynamics 365?
- How do you provide service to your clients?…what type of company you are, how you deliver and measure successful customer service.
- Customer Service implementations are rarely ever only supported by Dynamics 365. Commonly, there are integration points for telephony, ERP and other backoffice systems
- Marketing plays a big role in how you manage customer service. Often, cases can be converted into opportunities for the sales team to manage through to an order.
- Where are your CS resources? Distributed CS teams can be the subject of international laws and regulations from country to country. Additionally, they may leverage differentiated technologies (WeChat in China, Skype for Business in US) to engage their customers.
Plus, a new DivaTime segment discussing Editable Grids!
Field Services/PSA SIG – CRMUG